Our excellent teaching methodology makes us one of the Top 5 IIT Engineering & Medical Coaching Institutes in KOTA, India. Some of the benefits we provide our students are as below. We try to keep adding innovate learning tools and mechanisms to the list.
- Ideal sequencing of topics
- Optimal duration, pace and depth of topics
- Effective classroom illustrations and questions
- Right sequencing of self-study work
- Static + Dynamic Study Material – Researched and continually upgraded
- Reinforcing of topics at periodic intervals
- Ideal sequencing of topics
- Daily problem solving to revise topics, concepts, application and periodic learning
- Combination of current + Previous topics to fortify learning
- Regular, periodic tests inclusive of current and previous lectures – for test taking, time-management and pattern practice & revision
- Coaching curriculum compatible with latest exam trends and patterns
- Competent and Kota Trained Faculty
- Well-versed with Kota Teaching Methodology
- Time-balanced academic calendar that accommodates study, revision, tests and continual practice
- Regular reviewing and feedback to address students’ specific issues
- Sessions with Top KOTA Faculty and Industry Experts on various topics
That Puts Southern KOTA in Top 5 IIT & Medical Coaching Institutes in KOTA, India
Top 5 IIT Engineering & Medical Coaching Institute in India
Some Facts About The Examinations
Pursuing a B.Tech or MBBS/BDS etc is a matter of pride for all students (even more so for the students’ parents). And why not! India is a growing economy and it needs more engineers and doctors at this point in time. Talk about the ITES, manufacturing or construction sector, all of these sectors have been contributing significantly to the GDP of our country. Engineers and Doctors coming out of the top colleges play an instrumental role in the country’s growth. While there are several routes to be an engineer or doctor, the most commonly followed route is via JEE (Joint Entrance Examination), NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) and AIIMS (All India Institute Of Medical Sciences) examination. Other popular engineering entrance exams are BITSAT, MU OET, VITEEE, SRMJEEE to count a few. Let’s have a look at JEE in detail.
History of JEE
JEE exams are well-known to get an entry to the best engineering colleges in India. While JEE Main is conducted by CBSE, JEE Advanced is conducted by one of the seven zonal IITs under the guidance of Joint Admission Board (JAB).
From 2017 onwards, the examination has been opened to the international audience as well, allowing students from across the globe to participate and make use of the opportunity. Since 2006 onwards 8 new IITs have been operational making the total number of IITs to 23, the challenge is open to all. Known for their difficulty level, JEE is divided into two parts: JEE Main (formerly known as AIEEE) and JEE Advanced (formerly known as IIT-JEE).
While a number of colleges across India accept the JEE Main score, JEE Advanced score is accepted by IITs, RGIPT (Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology), IISER (Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research) and IISc (Indian Institute of Science). One of the main eligibility criteria of JEE Advanced is the performance in JEE Main. In other words, only the aspirants who have qualified JEE Main can appear for JEE Advanced.